As soon as the weekend comes, people start planning parties and outings, many people also do get together in their own house during the weekend. Obviously, when you invite friends or relatives at home, you must be serving some good and tasty food to them. In such a situation, sometimes it becomes difficult to understand what to serve the guests with tea and coffee.
Obviously, it is not a good idea to serve simple chips, papad or biscuits. But if you want, you can make these simple things extraordinary. The best thing is that for this you only have to prepare an easy dip at home.
Today we are going to tell you about a quick home made onion dip, which you can prepare in very less time and ingredients.
- First of all, put olive oil in a pan and heat it. You can also add butter instead of olive oil. Keep in mind that you only have to lightly heat the oil or butter on low flame.
- After this, you put bay leaf in it and let it fry lightly.
- Now put finely chopped onions in the pan. The more finely chopped the onion, the better the dip will be prepared.
- Now fry the onions well. When the onions turn light brown, you should add red chillies, oregano etc. to it.
- Now take out this mixture in a bowl and add mayonnaise to it and mix the mixture well.
- Finally, you have to add finely chopped coriander leaves to this dip and onion dip is ready to be served. You can serve it with chips, nachos or salty biscuits.
Onion Dip Recipe Card
Make onion dip by following these easy steps at home.
|Total Time||20 minutes|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Finely chopped onions||1 1/2 cups|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Red chili powder||1 tablespoon|
|Finely chopped coriander leaves||1 tablespoon|
Step 1:- First of all, heat olive oil or butter lightly in a pan.
Step 2:- Now add bay leaves and finely chopped onions to the hot oil or butter.
Step 3:- After this, you have to put red chili and oregano in the pan and mix the mixture well.
Step 4:- Now turn off the flame and take out the mixture in a bowl.
Step 5:- Then add mayonnaise to it and garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
Step 6:- Then you can serve this dip with chips, nachos or salty biscuits. If you liked this recipe, then do share and like it. To read more such recipes, stay connected with Fikuri.