If you like drinking coffee, then these tricks will prove to be great to double the taste of your coffee.
Wherever it comes to coffee, we see all the qualities of the world in a single cup. Coffee lovers are something else, for every occasion they definitely have an excuse to drink tea or coffee. Everyone likes coffee in different ways. But restaurant coffee is different because it is made by machine.
Although, we make coffee at home too, but the taste is not the same as outside. Coffee either turns bitter or doesn’t taste right. If you also want to make coffee like outside, then the tips mentioned in this article can prove to be helpful for you.
How is coffee made?
Try Grandma’s Desi Recipe
- All of you will surely remember that when we used to fall sick, our grandmother used to put raw egg in the coffee. Egg coffee is not only delicious to drink but also very beneficial for health.
- However, before mixing it, you must see its method properly. Sometimes adding it at the wrong time cooks the egg and the taste is not good.
Increase the taste of coffee with these tricks
- You can serve by putting butter on top of the coffee. However, you may find it strange, but it is a modern day coffee that comes with energy and creamy texture. You put very little butter in a cup of coffee.
- We can double the taste of coffee by adding honey instead of sugar. Also, after you’ve brewed your coffee when it’s down to drinkable temperature. Then add some honey to it. If you just add honey then it will taste delicious.
- You must have heard of ginger tea, but have you ever tried ginger coffee? If not, then definitely try it once. Surely you will like its flavor very much.
Keep these things in mind
- To make perfect coffee, keep in mind the amount of coffee and milk as adding more coffee powder can make the taste bitter.
- We should never use raw milk. This is because using raw milk will not only make the coffee thinner but also start smelling.
- You can make coffee by boiling or whisking, depending on the recipe.
Prepare coffee like this
- 1 tsp – Coffee powder
- 2 spoons – sugar
- 2 cups – milk
- pinch – chocolate powder
- Method First of all add coffee powder and sugar in a cup and mix it well.
- Then add a little hot milk to it and beat it for 5 minutes. Until this paste becomes completely smooth.
- When foam starts forming, stop whisking it and now boil 1 cup milk on medium flame.
- When the milk is cooked, pour it in a coffee cup and serve hot by adding hot chocolate powder on top.
In this way you can prepare perfect coffee at home. If you know any other hack then do let us know by commenting below.
If you liked this article, then do share, like and comment below and stay connected with Fikuri to read more such articles.