To take care of the skin, the things present at home are the best, but for this you must first understand your skin type.
It is very important to take care of the skin. You all must know this very well. At the same time, after an age, freckles start appearing on the face. There can be many reasons for this, but if it is not treated in time, it will leave no stone unturned to make your skin ugly.
Beauty expert Renu Maheshwari ji says that Vitamin-E capsule and almond oil can reduce the pigmentation on the face. So let’s know the benefits of both of them, how to make them and how to use them.
Benefits of Vitamin-E
- Vitamin-E helps in giving life to the cells present in the skin.
- Also, Vitamin-E is very useful for moisturizing the skin.
- The elements present in it are very beneficial for reducing dark spots by cleaning the skin.
Benefits of almond oil
- The elements present in almond oil help in hydrating the skin.
- It contains proteins and fatty acids, which help in nourishing the skin. (Benefits of Vitamin-C)
- Also, almond oil is used to make the skin soft.
How to make
- To reduce pigmentation from the things present at home, to make face oil, mix 1 vitamin-E capsule in about 3 to 4 teaspoons of almond oil.
- After this keep it closed in a box for about 2 to hours. (Take care of skin with 4 steps)
- If you want, you can also grind rose leaves in it for fragrance.
How to use
- Use it during night skin care.
- By doing this, this oil will hydrate the skin overnight and will easily go inside the skin.
- Please tell that you should use it only on a clean face.
Note – Keep in mind that if your skin is sensitive, then you should first consult a skin expert, only then try any hack or home remedy. Also, do not forget to do a patch test and if you feel the slightest movement in the skin, do not try this recipe at all.
With this, if you have liked the method of making face oil to reduce pigmentation from these 2 things present in the house, then definitely read this article till the end. Also, do share your opinion with us by commenting. Follow Fikuri to read more such articles.